Monday, February 1, 2010

UPDATE!!!

Hello all!  I would just like to let you all know that I won the Moms and Mangoes contest for my Creamy Mango pops!!  YAY!!  Here is a link to the posting on the Gourmet Mom on The Go site!!

http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2010/02/creamy-mango-pops.html

I hope you all will be enjoying some delicious mangoes soon!! 

I have also placed as a finalist in the Cornflakes, Hot Sauce and Honey contest for my Coconut Shrimp recipe, which may be found at this site:

http://mywoodenspoon.com/2010/01/31/let-the-food-challenge-voting-begin/

I now need some votes to win, I am currently in third place- voting runs through next Sunday, February 7th.

I am sorry there have been no new postings lately, the cold winter has caught up to me, and Pneumonia has set in...As soon as I am well I will be posting very often!  I just had to take a sick break for some good healing... I will be posting a recipe for Elderberry Syrup soon, so stay posted for that.  I am using it to boost my immune system, and can feel it helping me through this sickness!!  So please come back soon and check out my blog, I promise to make it interesting!!!!  Happy Day to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment